Some of the factors that go into showing how a person has had their earning capacity diminished by an injury include:
- the physical and mental capacities, before and after the injury;
- preexisting physical or mental conditions;
- educational background and/or training;
- type of career;
- career potential;
- ambition to enter into a career as long as the ambition has a reasonable chance of coming to fruition;
- how the injury affects plaintiff's career (For example, severely injured hand may present different difficulties to a typist than it would a taxi driver).
Should you have a question related to Impaired Earning Capacity or a related subject, please contact an attorney at The Law Offices of Adam J. Zayed, P.C.
Post a Comment